- Education. You need to know all the details, the whats, the hows and the when, of these techniques before you throw your money in the stock market. After you have knon and learned about all the information and details of the techniques, you need,
- Discipline. This is the time when you will put your learned details and information into a "discipline"others call it a system, I call it a discipline, that would fit your investment desires and goals. This will increase your probability of winning. Then,
- Money Management. This has to be incorporated with your "Discipline" so that you will not lost your shirt in the stock market. This will decrease the amount of money that you will lost in the stock market. Without money management, you will be gambling at the stock market, and this is very,very, very risky. Then,
- Mastery. You should and without exception, master your "discipline and money management" first before getting IN to the stock market. You need to fine tune your "discipline and/or "money management" to increase the probability of winning and narrow down the amount of money to be lost in the stock market
- Patience. After mastering your discipline or system, you need now to be patient in waiting for the right opportunity, the right time to really get in to the stock market.
If you can incorporate these requisite within your whole body system, chances are you will make good in the stock market (click for related topics). Although this is not a 100% assurance of profit since stock market is very risky, and conditions are changing every second, the odds will be in your favor since you will become an informed investor with mastered techniques before jumping in to the stock market.
These ideas i gave are just tip of the iceberg in stock market investing (click for related articles). You need to do a lot of research to expand your capacity in investing at the stock market.
For some basic ideas click this